Friday 4 February 2011

Novak Djokovic wears Sergio Tacchini for Autralian Open


We’re not saying that Sergio Tacchini tennis wear will make you a better tennis player, but Novak Djokovic wears it, and he’s pretty good.

NOVAK Djokovic may have enhanced his status as one of the game’s finest hardcourt players, but the aspiring No. 1 and winner of two of the past four Australian Opens also believes better results are imminent at the two grand slams where he is yet to reach a final.

”Hardcourt is my favourite surface. Two finals in US Open and two finals here. It’s obvious; results are showing everything. But, still, I feel I can do well at French Open and Wimbledon,” the world No. 3 said after Sunday night’s crushing 6-4, 6-2, 6-3 defeat of the No. 5, Andy Murray.

”I don’t want to stop here. Definitely I want to keep my body healthy, fit and ready for some more challenges to come. I feel that I have a good game for all the surfaces. I have proven that in the past.”



Digg this

No comments: