Wednesday 14 January 2009

Fashicon to turn sporting icon?!?!

After a couple of years of trying I have finally gained a place in this year’s London Marathon. I've been braving the elements for the last few months and training is coming along nicely – although there are plenty more pavements left to pound ahead of me!?!

I have chosen to support the Princess Alice Hospice in Esher which exists to provide the very best quality care for terminally ill patients and their families. The hospice provides all services free of charge relying totally on fundraising to keep open, and offering an invaluable source of support and care during incredibly difficult times.

If you would like any further details of my challenge or to sponsor me of course (couldn’t resist a cheeky appeal for sponsorship could I!?!) why not take a look at my website at
http://www.justgiving.com/neilbennett3
Digg this

No comments: